Saturday, April 16, 2016

April Blog Hop -- April Showers



I just LOVE this ATS stamp from Fun Stampers Journey --
It is part of the Retirement Sale going on NOW at

While Supplies Last, all retiring items (from the annual 2015-16 catalog) are 30% off regular retail, and if they are still available in May, will be 40% off!
Oh, what ATS am I talking about?  It is called "Rain Tweet" and is product AT-0054.

I belong to a group of FSJ Coaches who have a monthly ATC Swap (Artist Trading Cards).  In the most recent envelope of ATCs there was this truly delightful swap.  While that ATS stamp was already on my "I Gotta Get This" list, seeing it used like Julie did makes it even more firmly planted in that list ...  Isn't it adorable?!? 


You are On The Hop ...
I'm so happy you're hoppin' along! If you arrived here from Carol Moffet Norby's blog, you're on the right track. If not, that's ok too! Just continue the hop and you'll come full circle!  Your next stop is ... back to the beginning with Janice Whiting ...


Don't forget to go on over to Fun Stampers Journey to pick up this ATS before they all sell out and to take advantage of the 30% off all retiring items!  (Be aware, at present, it my understanding that stamp sets and matching dies that are available as a "bundle" -- if you choose to order it as a bundle, the 30% off does not apply to the bundle price but the individual items within the bundle ...)  For the full list of what is on clearance, click here. (I noticed there is at least one error -- it shows one Bundle at $9.60 as the original price -- it is a typo, should say $29.60...)
I know I am heading over there right away to get mine and then I will hop on down the Hop Trail ...


Don't forget ... the next stop is ... back to the beginning with Janice Whiting ...


Your Call To Action today (or the Commenting Challenge) --
For a set of 6 inchies, 2 Twinchies and a couple of butterflies (and possibly more -- depending on what is on my desk while the envelopes are in front of me ...) -- be sure to add "Tweet! Tweet! I hop to win!" somewhere in your comment.
In March, only Sue G and Betsye Rose said they "hop to win" ... so both of them will receive a "Stamper's Salad" of papercrafting goodies ...
{If you happen to have any trouble with the Retiring List pdf over at dropbox, mention it here in the comments and I will be sure you get a working copy ...}


Blog Roll for April FSJ Blog Hop

 1. Janice Whiting - http://janiceaileen.blogspot.com/2016/04/fun-stampers-journey-april-showers-blog.html
2. Vicki Schmidt Soni -www.paperinkle.com
3. Wilma Payne - http://stampintotheoldies.blogspot.com/.../april-showers...
4. Ruth Cooper - www.sassyangelsstudio.com
5. Betsye Rose Cimino Erazo - BetsyeRose.blogspot.com
6. Sharon Venclauskas -www.bloomsbysharon.com
7. Sandra Kay Tate - www.craftingwithsandra.com
8. Crissy Salima Rivas -Iheartscraps.com
9. Rosemary Roca -http://mycrazycraftcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Carol Moffet Norby -http://stampincarol.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-showers-blog-hop.html
11. Susan Berg - http://suseadoodledo-journeys.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-blog-hop-april-showers.html





7 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan. Cute ATC! Tweet! Tweet! I hop to win! ( And I've gotta ask...what's a Twinchie?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Twinchie is like an inchie but 2"x2" instead ...

      Delete
    2. Aha! That makes perfect sense now. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. The ATC is adorable! My upline sent me that stamp when I joined under her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ATC too. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ATC! Tweet! Tweet! I hop to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have that tweet ATS but it's adorable. Hopefully you'll get yours before it's gone for sure! I'm working on some fun inchies for convention and can't wait for June! :)

    ReplyDelete