Monday, April 18, 2016

ATCs Received ... :D


Trading Cards are so much fun!
Artist Trading Cards are even more fun because you made the ones you trade with other people ...
So, I belong to a group of Fun Stampers Journey coaches who make and swap ATCs (artist trading cards) -- I also belong to a couple of other groups who make and trade ATCs using any and all papercrafting products out there.  It is a lot of fun creating "tiny" works of art.  At 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, I consider them "tiny" (of course, "inchies" (1x1") are even tinier! LOL) ...
Well, I already shared one of the ATCs that I recently received, in the "April Showers" Blog Hop post ...
Here are the others:












Okay, the next two are not Trading Cards, as you can tell.  They do go with the above Trading Card, though.  Fun Stampers Journey has been sending out Birthday Gifts to the coaches.  It is this ATS-sized stamp in green rubber (to show that it is special) ... Just received mine and have not gotten to use it yet ... But ...
Just got off the phone with my oldest sister. She told me about her youngest grand-daughter sitting in the Play Area pretending to be running a Cupcake Shop ... using the sand in the sandbox as the ingredients, as "sprinkles" on top and using the various sandbox molds to make the cupcakes in.  And Mylah's birthday party is going to be a combo of Noodles Company and a trip to Build-A-Bear.
This stamp, plus some little bears from as set of stamps I won (for writing a post that featured a product from that company) back in January before I joined FSJ, will be the basis for my card to my great-niece.  It is a set of small animals and I already have a bunch of the little bears from that set stamped out and colored -- I'll probably use three of them in front of the cupcakes to make the card I'll send her ... I'll post it in my general stamping / crafting blog and bring the link to it here once I get it done... :-)  Wondering whether to color in the cup cakes or do some paper piecing ... oh decisions, decisions!  LOL!









 

1 comment:

  1. These are all great! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete